Are you seeking to produce memorable, impactful, disruptive designs?
This post is for the makers, the creatives, the DIY’ers who long for their type to be full of luscious ligatures and stylistic alternates.
- Quality type is an investment. Go on font benders!
- Layer your brand style guide with beautiful fonts and be prepared to disrupt your sector.
- Use one font set per brand, so that each identity developed by your studio is individual.
- Always purchase two Design Cuts font bundles. It will save you money in the long run.
- Don’t die wondering. Download WhatFont app. Use as required when you see a font online and wonder, “What font is that?”
- When you see a font you like, save it. You never know when you will need to reference your discovery.
- Knowledge is power. Research and discover new fonts online. Our bookmarks include: Fontspring, the League of Moveable Type, MyFonts.
- Immerse yourself in real-life experiences at Old School New School, “Australia’s experts in the education of the typographic arts.”
- Use Google Fonts sparingly if you seek to craft a memorable brand.
- Respect the foundry through remuneration.
Like the meme? Right click, download here.